Columbia Law School's APALSA would like to cordially invite you to attend our 7th annual Conference on February 10th, 2018. This year, we want to put the spotlight on APA leaders in the legal community and how we can inspire others to foster APA leadership in this field.
Here's a sneak peak into our exciting lineup:
- Lawrence Wee, Partner at Paul Weiss
- June Dipchand, Partner at Skadden
- Iris Chen, VP Legal at Google
- Judge Denny Chin, United States Circuit Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- Judge Jennifer Choe Groves, United States Judge of the United States Court of International Trade
- Ajay K. Mehrotra, Executive Director of the American Bar Foundation
Along with our great panelists, we will be honoring Ms. Kathy Hirata Chin as the first recipient of the Hong Yen Chang award for her efforts and leadership in the APA and legal community. We named the award after Mr. Hong Yen Chang, the first Chinese immigrant and Asian attorney licensed to practice law in New York and in the United States.
Lunch is included and the award ceremony/reception will feature a beer&wine bar and hors d'oeuvres.
For RSVP and more details about the day, click here.