Kaplan is hosting an LLM Informational session today Tuesday, March 21st from 12:10-1pm to talk about the bar exam and the Kaplan course. It will be held in room JG 501. A non-pizza lunch will be provided.
The session will be hosted by Carl Gillen, the Kaplan Executive Director for LLMs, a NY licensed attorney and a former foreign LLM himself. He has 15 years experience training international students for the Bar Exam and will talk about everything LLMs need to know about the NY Bar Exam, the CA Bar Exam or any UBE state. He will also address Kaplan Bar Review's courses which are specifically designed to address the needs of international students.
The event will cover:
- Applying for the Bar Exam as an LLM
- Impact for NY after the change to the UBE
- Studying for the Bar Exam
- Our new PreCourse Foreign LLM Fundamentals Program
- The MPRE, NYLC, and NYLE exams
- The ProBono requirement for NY attorneys including LLMs
A non-pizza lunch will be provided.