CIAA Young Professionals in International Arbitration Panel
Monday, November 12, 2012 05:30 PM EST
-- 07:00 PM EST
Please join the Columbia International Arbitration Association and the Center for International Commercial and Investment Arbitration for the Young Arbitration Practitioners Panel and Cocktail Reception on Monday, November 12. The event will be an excellent opportunity to meet practitioners in the field of international arbitration and learn about a career in the field.
The Panel will include:
- Rocio Digon, King and Spalding
- Ekaterina Apostolova, Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton
- Anna Kozmenko, Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle
- Rodrigo Oliveira Franco, Case Manager, International Centre for Dispute Resolution (ICDR)
- Parvan Parvanov, Columbia LLM '09, JD '11, Moderator
Monday, November 12, 2012
Panel: 5:30-7:00 PM
Room JG 105
Columbia Law School
435 West 116th Street, New York, NY 10027
**Sandwiches, sodas and cookies will be served.**
Cocktail reception: 7:00-8:30 PM
1207 Amsterdam Avenue New York, NY 10027
**First round is on us!**
This event kicks off the CICIA's Young Practitioner Series which will continue with several exciting events in the Spring Semester!
We look forward to seeing you there.
The CIAA board. Contact: Jeanne Paloma Zelmati, firstname.lastname@example.org