Interested in Volunteering?
An active class committee is integral to the success of Reunion. As a committee member, you serve both as a class leader and as a liaison between your peers and Columbia Law School. To learn more about opportunities to participate on your Reunion Committee, email email@example.com or contact Heather Guerrero, Reunion Assistant, at 212-854-4283.
Committee member responsibilities
• Make a leadership level gift in honor of Reunion
• Review class list and help identify committee members
• Encourage 10–15 classmates to participate in the Class Gift
• Regularly update the Reunion Office regarding your outreach
• Participate in 2–3 conference calls or general meetings throughout the year
• Encourage attendance at Reunion and other Law School events throughout the year
• Offer suggestions for Reunion activities and panels
• Allow the use of your name on Reunion materials
What you can expect from the Reunion Office
• A point person to lead committee conference calls, assist with strategies and follow-up, answer questions, and serve as a general resource
• Email updates regarding Reunion events and class participation/fundraising
• A Volunteer Binder that provides an overview of Reunion and the Law School, class fundraising history, and outreach information
• Access to a committee-member-only website that contains general resources and regularly updated fundraising/event information