If you applied prior to the 2014-2015 application cycle, you must submit a new online application through LSAC, and new transcripts, TOEFL scores, and letters of recommendation through LSAC’s Credential Assembly Service.
If you applied for admission after the 2014-2015 application cycle, please follow these instructions to reapply for admission for the 2018-2019 academic year:
- Use the same LSAC number with which you originally applied for admission. This is very important. If you do not use the same LSAC number, we will not be able to match your old application materials with your new materials, and you will be required to submit all new transcripts, letters of recommendation, and TOEFL scores to LSAC.
- Complete Columbia Law School’s online application through LSAC, and pay the $85 application fee. The online application should include a new Personal Statement; Resume; Application for Financial Assistance (if applicable); Appel, Jagdish Bhagwati, or Human Rights Fellowship Applications (if applicable); and any other updates you feel are relevant to your new application.
- Pay the CAS report fee for Columbia Law School. This allows us to transfer your CAS report from your old application to your new application. Unfortunately, neither Columbia nor LSAC can waive this fee. No exceptions will be made.
- Submit one additional Letter of Recommendation through LSAC’s Credential Assembly Service if you applied for admission in the 2017-2018 academic year; submit two Letters of Recommendation if you applied for admission prior to the 2017-2018 academic year.
- If you have completed any additional schooling since you originally applied, submit your updated or additional transcripts to LSAC through their Credential Assembly Service.
The reapplication fee will not be waived under any circumstances. Reapplicants who were not originally granted admission are not eligible for the Early Review Program. The reapplication deadline is December 19, 2017.